- DON’T IMAGINE HIM LETTING HIS LITTLE SISTER RIDE ON THE BACK OF HIS BROOMSTICK.
- DON’T IMAGINE HIM SKETCHING OUT MAPS FOR HIS BROTHER BEFORE HE STARTS FIRST YEAR.
- DON’T IMAGINE POTTER VS. WEASLEY QUIDDITCH MATCHES DURING THE SUMMER.
- DON’T IMAGINE HIM STANDING UP AND…
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up